Hola Taco Lovers!
Get ready to unleash your inner taco aficionado because National Taco Day is here, and we've got the inside scoop on how to make this day an epic fiesta of flavors.
Unlock the secret to crafting your most delicious taco sauce and pico with these two simple recipes!
Imperio's Ranch Delight
- 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix ( I 💛 this brand but free to use others)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoon of Imperio Salsa’s Jalapeño Cucumber Hot Sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup milk
Simply stir all ingredients to taste. Refridgerate for 20 minutes to firm up consistancy. Top your favorite fish tacos! 🌮
Pineapple Pico De Gallo
- 3 cups diced fresh pineapple
- ½ cup chopped white onion (about ½ small onion)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium jalapeños, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon of Imperio’s Habanero-Piña Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (from about 1 ½ limes), or more if needed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon Imperio’s Guacamole Clasico Seasoning
In a medium serving bowl, combine the pineapple, onion,tomatoes, cilantro, and jalapeños. Add the Pina-Habanero Hot Sauce to taste (more for extra heat!), fresh lime juice, salt & Guacamole Clasico Seasoning. Stir and combine.
For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer before serving. Best served fresh and amazing on chicken tacos!